LanguageTooler GmbH is the company behind languagetool.org and openthesaurus.de. Our services help people check more than one million texts for grammar, spelling and style issues in over 20 languages every day.
We’re looking for an AI Engineer, 32 - 40 h/week
- You develop and evaluate AI models that detect grammar errors and style issues in written text
- You work with our DevOps team to deploy your models and make sure they work properly on production systems
- You work with our linguists to decide whether AI, rule-based, or hybrid approaches should be used
- You autonomously seek improvements and features that make a difference
Whom we're looking for
- You have solid knowledge of Python, PyTorch and/or TensorFlow
- Experience in NLP-related projects is a plus
- You are fluent in English (German, French, or Spanish is a plus)
- You combine thoughtfulness with pragmatism and have a will to get stuff done
- You value an open and honest culture that’s always about the user first
Why should you apply?
- You will work in a small and flexible team that values your ideas and opinions. We want this to be your product. Feel free to own it!
- You can either work in our office (Potsdam or Hamburg), or from home with the opportunity to visit the office whenever you want.
- You will work on a product that helps hundreds of thousands of users every day to improve their written communication.
- Hardware of your choice
Does all this sound good to you? Let’s have a chat!
We look forward to hearing from you!