Content Creator (North American English) (w/m/d)
LanguageTooler GmbH is the company behind languagetool.org and openthesaurus.de. Our services help people check more than one million texts for grammar, spelling and style issues in over 20 languages every day.
We’re currently looking for a Content Creator for North American English (native speaker), 20–40 hours/week
What do we have to offer?
- Set your own working hours
- Work remotely
- Be the creative mind behind the English LanguageTool blog (LanguageTool Insights) as well as LT’s presence on social media
- Become a permanent member of the passionate team behind the internationally renowned LanguageTool brand
- You feel at home on Instagram, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- You combine a talent for creative content with a passion for language (especially grammar and spelling)
- You bring your own content ideas for a blog about language and writing: giving tips on how to spell “difficult” words, mnemonics to remember frequently confused words, hints for navigating perilous grammar rules, etc. etc.
- You process the input the team has for interesting blog and social-media content
- You have an eye for detail, a good feeling for language, and you are open to learn the “LanguageTool style” quickly
What we’re looking for
- Your native language is English (US/Canada)
- You have experience in content creation and are social-media savvy
- You have an excellent feeling for language, and know spelling and grammar back-to-front
Sounds like the perfect fit for you?
Let’s have a chat — or send your application directly to Udo Mai.
We look forward to hearing from you!