Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
LanguageTooler GmbH is the company behind languagetool.org and openthesaurus.de. Our services help people check more than one million texts for grammar, spelling and style issues in over 20 languages every day.
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer (m/f/d), 32 - 40 h/week
- You are responsible for all things frontend related. You’ll be working on features and improvements to our corporate website, the editor as well as our various browser plugins
- You work closely with world-class designers, linguists and developers in small teams to ship features from idea to final implementation in two-week sprints
- You are comfortable working and debugging problems anywhere in the stack if necessary
- You autonomously seek improvements and features that make a difference
- You have at least two years of experience building web applications professionally
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You are also willing to write Sass, basic PHP, and other technologies that we might encounter on the way
- You are product-oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done
- You value an open and honest culture that’s always about the user first
- You are open to new challenges every day and never afraid of getting your hands dirty to contribute to our users’ success
Why should you apply?
- You will work in a small and flexible team that values your ideas and opinions. We want this to be your product. Feel free to own it!
- You can either work in our office, Potsdam or Hamburg (coming soon), or from home with the opportunity to visit the office whenever you want
- You will work on a product that helps hundreds of thousands of users every day to improve their written communication
- Hardware of your choice
Does all this sound good to you? Let’s have a chat!
We look forward to hearing from you!