Windows Developer (m/f/d)
LanguageTooler GmbH is the company behind languagetool.org and openthesaurus.de. Our services help people check more than one million texts for grammar, spelling and style issues in over 20 languages every day.
We’re looking for a Windows Developer (m/f/d), 32 - 40 h/week
- You are responsible for the LanguageTool Windows desktop app
- You work closely with the product team to keep the desktop app in sync with our Mac-based and web-based solutions
- You seek improvements and features that make a difference
- You have at least two years of experience in building Windows desktop apps
- You are fluent in English or German
- You have solid knowledge of Windows APIs and C# or another programming language suitable for desktop apps
- It's a plus if you know how to publish and promote apps in the Microsoft app store
- It's a plus if you also know Android development
- You are product-oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a strong will to get stuff done
- You value an open and honest culture that’s always about the user first
- You are open to new challenges every day and never afraid of getting your hands dirty to contribute to our users’ success
Why should you apply?
- You will work in a small and flexible team that values your ideas and opinions. We want this to be your product. Feel free to own it!
- You can either work in our office in Potsdam or Hamburg or from home with the opportunity to visit the office whenever you want
- You will work on a product that helps millions of users every day to improve their written communication
- Hardware of your choice
Does all this sound good to you? Let’s have a chat!
We look forward to hearing from you!