Rule Developer for American English
Rule Editor for American English,
20 to 40 hours/week
- write new error detection rules for mistakes people make when writing English
- write new style suggestion rules to help people improve their writing
- test your new rules and existing ones, and improve them
- give your input to the English rule developer team from a North American linguistic and cultural perspective
- excellent command of American English (native speaker: US or Canada)
- willingness to learn the syntax and technology needed to write error detection rules
- excellent feeling for the finer points of language
Why should you apply?
- set your own working hours
- work from home
- help improve software that is used by hundreds of thousands of people each day
Interested? Please send your questions or your application to Udo Mai.
14482 Potsdam, Germany